KINETIC CARNIVAL - The Coney Island Blog

A space of musings, past and current as well as the future of amusements in the legendary Coney Island and Beyond!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Heather Holliday Interview In Time Out

Heather Holliday Interview In Time Out has a great interview with the talented 22 year old sword swallower, Heather Holliday.

has a great interview with the talented 22 year old sword swallower, Heather Holliday.

I've had seriously bad heartburn. It's all the stomach acid going in and out with the sword. I didn't know what heartburn was. I mean, I knew the commercials. But I was like, "Heartburn's for fat, greasy truckers."

and of the family pressures facing freak show performers:

My mom really likes it, but she wants it to be a phase. Everybody that thinks it's really cool wouldn't want their own kid doing it.

You can catch Heather live at
The Coney Island Circus Sideshow, which opens this Sunday.


Deep Throat [Time Out New York]

Image courtesy of Time Out NY

- post by Ben Nadler

Bookmark and Share
posted by Omar Robau @ 3/23/2008 08:38:00 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home