Sunday, March 23, 2008

Heather Holliday Interview In Time Out

Heather Holliday Interview In Time Out has a great interview with the talented 22 year old sword swallower, Heather Holliday.

has a great interview with the talented 22 year old sword swallower, Heather Holliday.

I've had seriously bad heartburn. It's all the stomach acid going in and out with the sword. I didn't know what heartburn was. I mean, I knew the commercials. But I was like, "Heartburn's for fat, greasy truckers."

and of the family pressures facing freak show performers:

My mom really likes it, but she wants it to be a phase. Everybody that thinks it's really cool wouldn't want their own kid doing it.

You can catch Heather live at
The Coney Island Circus Sideshow, which opens this Sunday.


Deep Throat [Time Out New York]

Image courtesy of Time Out NY

- post by Ben Nadler

No comments: